Skip to main content

College Search Tools

College Search Tools

What type of college do I need? 

Universities, institutions of higher learning, offer undergraduate, graduate, professional and Ph.D. programs. They are often larger and more research-based.

Colleges are smaller than universities with an emphasis on undergraduate education.

Community and Technical Colleges offer 2-year programs or associate degree with the possibility of transferring these credits to a 4-year college.

Vocational/Trade School offer hands-on training and certification in specialized fields. (example: automotive, cosmetology)


Additional Tools 

College Access

College Knowledge 

Are You Going? 

Know How To Go 

Unlock My Future 

Form Your Future